- At doodlage.in we make-to-order. We typically take 7-12 working days to process all orders and an additional 1-2 days for shipping within India.
- Our working days are Monday - Friday (9.00am - 6pm). No orders are processed over the weekends or on public holidays according to the Indian calendar.
- Please make sure that your shipping address is correct, as we will not be able to redirect orders once they are dispatched to you.
- We partner with third party delivery services to send out orders. We ship via Shiprocket, Xpressbees, Shadow fax, Ecom express, Bluedart, DHL, DTDC, Overseas Logistics, Shree Anjani courier services, Tirupati courier services, Borzo and Delhivery depending on the delivery pin code. Third party delivery partners can be added at our discretion. You might receive delivery based communication on our behalf via our logistic partners.
- Free Shipping in India is only applicable on orders above Rs.3000.
- We work closely with our shipping partner to minimize the potential impact of custom delays on our international orders. We are not responsible for any delays caused by customs clearance processes.
- Additional custom charges might be levied on international deliveries at the final destination. Customers will need to bear this cost to receive their delivery.
- All orders will require a signature upon receipt.
Doodlage.in ensures each purchase during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to you. We require a signature for any goods delivered, at which point responsibility for your purchased goods passes to you. If you have specified a recipient who is not you for delivery purposes (for example as a gift) then you accept that evidence of a signature by them (or at that delivery address) is evidence of delivery and fulfillment by Doodlage.in and transfer of responsibility in the same way.
TAXES & DUTIES
Taxes and duties are calculated according to your shipping destination and are borne by the customer. GST is applied on all orders. Please note taxes and duties are chargeable as applicable in India. For deliveries outside India products are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis, which means product prices displayed are exclusive of all taxes and duties charged by your country. As the recipient, you are liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country we are shipping to; payment of these is necessary to release your order from customs on arrival. Please note we are unable to advise the duty amount. For more information, please write to us on email@example.com.